Recently we have worked with the CockroachDB team and today we are excited to release Pony ORM 0.7.12 with the CockroachDB support. CockroachDB is a “cloud-native SQL database for building global, scalable cloud services that survive disasters”.
Another exciting news is that we have added a full blown continuous integration support. Now you can see the result of the tests at the Pony ORM page:
Also, there is a list of bugfixes:
- Fix translation of getting array items with negative indexes
- Fix string getitem translation for slices and negative indexes
- PostgreSQL DISTINCT bug fixed for queries with ORDER BY clause
- Fix date difference syntax in PostgreSQL
- Fix casting json to dobule in PostgreSQL
- Fix count by several columns in PostgreSQL
- Fix PostgreSQL MIN and MAX expressions on boolean columns
- Fix determination of interactive mode in PyCharm
- Fix column definition when sql_default is specified: DEFAULT should be before NOT NULL
- Relax checks on updating in-memory cache indexes (don’t throw CacheIndexError on valid cases)
- Fix deduplication logic for attribute values
Join our Telegram group, in case you haven’t already.